Everyone loves project pics!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
Welp lets start out...the day was August 5th, 2005. It was a hot and muggy day in Southern New Jersey. I was anticipating the arrival of my new warrior (well used but new). I invited some friends over and threw in Huevos 5 to pass the time and get my mind off the quad.
10d41a59.jpg

The picture that made me first fall in love with it...as i watched huevos 5 and i saw a blur of this go by my house and pull over to the side of the road as i lept from the couch....the price you ask?
6bc44148.jpg

1080be5a.jpg

and so it looked when i recieved it...and the teardown began...
820a734e.jpg

2ccf8153.jpg

projectnastywarrior3.jpg

replacing a blown seal in the clutch cover that needs to be replaced again...
projectnastywarrior4.jpg

projectnastywarrior5.jpg

10a73062.jpg

Christmas
a7af3ab7.jpg

stainless bolt kit very nice
6b5efb8a.jpg

all new electrical stuff and oil cooler stuff
790172ac.jpg

gytr stator cover
b586bcc6.jpg

new gaskets and plated swingarm pivot bolt
6d9de93c.jpg

the edelbrock
d4e295fd.jpg

fresh rebuild
100_1192.jpg

a beautiful pile of parts including all new plastics, gas cap, battery, and pro tapers
100_1194.jpg

closeup of the sick pro tapers (henry/reed bend)
projectnastywarrior8.jpg

I cant explain it, the immaculate candy painted
projectnastywarrior11.jpg

projectnastywarrior10.jpg

projectnastywarrior14.jpg

before i got the steering stem and clamps...
projectnastywarrior16.jpg

and the finished product...
yenawltyme16.jpg

Oh yeah, if anyone still talks to hotcams, let him know that i got it finished, i havent talked to him since i got it done...im sure he'd like to see it

Holy **** dude that looks super good lol props... im lovin that blue/white color scheme...

its dirty in the last pic...i need to give her a bath and take some...the pictures do no justice to the frame tho...thanks for the compliments guys

What kind is it, where did it come from...I've been looking for one for the past 2 months..

looks 150% better

Way better than the pink frame that said TURBO TYME..... haha WTF? Thats from jingle all the way.

Back