• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

elka stage 3 front shocks cheap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Text me at 443-977-0868. Ill send photos. I have my a arms up for grabs too for 200. And a yoshimura slip on exhaust for 150

I got a brand new full Yoshimura RS3 exhaust I will trade for the arms Geees if your interested fits a 660, Also got a brand new set of Renthal bars still have tags on them.

I will also throw in the DJ kit for free, No you don't need them, sale them to me or trade? I will trade you all kinds of parts and cash for them. Cmon Geeess I need them bad.

I want them but can't afford them right now. Blew thru all my money with my build.

BK I didn't even think about that last night, lol I got his quad and serrento's mixed up. Not saying they aint worth 200 because they are well worth that, As soon as I sale my exhaust Im ordering a brand new pair of Full flights. I paid over 5 for the Yoshi so it should still bring 3.

Back