Elite vote - hauser2169

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Vote for him and we'll find out if he still has his quad, but as it sat before it was definitly elite.

1.jpg

6.jpg

03 warrior
Black beadlocks, with holeshots
+2 wicked a-arms with braided lines
works shocks with res.
+2inch swingarm
durablue eliminator axle
Cdi
fmf powercore 4 wtih Hbomb header
alba 400 stroker wtih porting
tusk nerfs and blue ac's. thinken about puttin those on
Maier plastics
Protaper bars
whitebrothers carb
proflow velocity stack
uni airfilter
aluminim airbox
DID chain
sunstar sprockets
DG front bumper swingarmplate chassis,a-arms

I think that pic was from right after he got it, and it needed a few parts like the chain. But no, you're not crazy, that is a chainless bike.

most of it is stock, i dont get this.....most of the people think are amasing have less crap than i do

you gotta quit with all this bullshit. He's got complete aftermarket suspension, a 400 big bore/stroker, hyper rims, powdercoated everything, and just about every other aftermarket mod on the face of the planet. What do you have? stock shocks, stock piston, stock cam, stock axle, stock a-arms, stock crank, pretty much all the big money stuff is still stock on yours. Now cool your jets and knock it off, or i'll have to do something about it. It's ridiculous.

oh yeah, that does look bent. I guess that would explain why there isn't a chain on it

that does appear to be an elite quad but these are the only pics that have been posted and im positive that i saw it on ebay but only for a couple of days. A short while later he joins here and these are the same pics that were on ebay. I tried asking him about it being on ebay and i never got an answer so im not convinced it belongs to him, never seen pics of him w/ machine. As for now ill vote elite but im not convinced, if it is truely yours congrats its a nice bike!

hey boyss. that sprocket isnt bent. thats when i was putting it together. i still have it on tehre and ride with it every day.. thanks for voting though

o and i did have this on ebay. my dad wanted to see if i could get anythign out of it cause he thoguht it looked like ****. man if you dont belive me i can get some pics of me jumpin a 45 foot tripple. its kinda blurry but it will show u

Back