Electrical problem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Every time I try to sart my 03 warrior it either just clicks or makes a buzzing sound and makes the battery smoke. I crossed the selanoid and it cranks somtimes. Help would be appreciated

Every time I try to sart my 03 warrior it either just clicks or makes a buzzing sound and makes the battery smoke. I crossed the selanoid and it cranks somtimes. Help would be appreciated

MAKES THE BATTERY SMOKE??? Thats very dangerous bud could explode be very careful.... CHECK ALL WIRING something must be shorting or wired wrong.

check for loose connections, especially behind the plastic on the left hand side. There's connections there, (one being the stator plug in)... Those could be weak or loose. Happens to me now and then. IDK about a smoking battery.. Could be a bad battery.

check for loose connections, especially behind the plastic on the left hand side. There's connections there, (one being the stator plug in)... Those could be weak or loose. Happens to me now and then. IDK about a smoking battery.. Could be a bad battery.

Good point as well Rockgrenade! check that hot wire coming off seloniod make sure not tounching frame or rubbed through

Back