eh! whats up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorNut

Reaction score
well just thought i would say hi to all here and thanks in advance for all the help iam going to need havent rode in years many and three wheelers where just coming in when i stopped i live close to niagara falls canada along the welland canal with miles of good riding so decided to by an 87 warrior off a buddy never had any real work done to it 99.9% all original parts so thought it would be fun to rebuild it have had a few problems along the way already but iam here now and will be needing a lot of help and information on parts so look forward to meeting some new friends and good people just hope i dont drive you all nuts thanks and look forwad to chating with you and hope that someday i will be able to return the favor to some one in my spot in the future

well just thought i would say hi to all here and thanks in advance for all the help iam going to need havent rode in years many and three wheelers where just coming in when i stopped i live close to niagara falls canada along the welland canal with miles of good riding so decided to by an 87 warrior off a buddy never had any real work done to it 99.9% all original parts so thought it would be fun to rebuild it have had a few problems along the way already but iam here now and will be needing a lot of help and information on parts so look forward to meeting some new friends and good people just hope i dont drive you all nuts thanks and look forwad to chating with you and hope that someday i will be able to return the favor to some one in my spot in the future

Welcome to the forum fellow Canuk.
Cool to see another 1st gen on here to. This is the place to be for all of your 1st gen warrior needs. :tup:

welcome, have a friend that lives in welland!!!:eek:

i actually live closer to welland ride out that way more live in thorold and gives me acsess to travel to both lakes ontario and erie and and can go east and west for some good riding to but iam sure there is a lot of good riding everywhere welland canal just makes it easy to go east or west from just about any point along the way

Back