Edelbrock Problem?!?!?!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K well i put my edel on about a month or two ago and its was basicly brand new when i got it. But it seems to be leaking. Idk where from i think there is a little screw on the right side of the carb near the bottem that its coming out of but im not sure.

Any of you edel owners know where a commen spot would be that i could check the leak???

Dude.. How the **** do you figure? Clean it off with some degreaser.. carb clean. Blow some air around the area so it drys and watch for the leak. How is anybody going to actually tell you excatly where the ******* leak is coming from? Quit being so lazy.

wow.....well just to let you know. Its been clean and i have watched it. It take for ever to come out it makes one drop of gas like every hour. I cant find out where its coming from.....but just forget it becuase someone is on their period, ill just leave it alown and let it leak.

wow.....well just to let you know. Its been clean and i have watched it. It take for ever to come out it makes one drop of gas like every hour. I cant find out where its coming from.....but just forget it becuase someone is on their period, ill just leave it alown and let it leak.

So if you see that it's wet below the bolt and not above it then where else would the leak be coming from.. Think about it..

REALLY....you think i didnt get that.....god you bitch at me about everything. I hope i piss you off some more....think its funny how you can get so mad over a web site.

and its wet under the carb and theres more then just that one bolt that it could be coming from i just thought it was that because my retarded middle brother was ******* with it.

REALLY....you think i didnt get that.....god you bitch at me about everything. I hope i piss you off some more....think its funny how you can get so mad over a web site.

;D I think that is funny. . Dude I just don't get what the hell your trying to say some times. It's honestly like I'm dealing/talking with a 12 year old.

is it tight where the gas line connects to the carb? if the throttle response is the same its not the little bolt on the bottom side but it could be the drain plug. I had to put hose clamps on mine because of leaking where the gas line connnects

Back