• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EdelBrock Carb and Aftermarket rear Shock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for giving me the opertunity I am pretty sure it will be next week but I will see what I can do if I cant youre right I know the drill, thanks.

Let me know if you are going to accept my offer i have the money in hand or if you are going to wait for fox

Is this edelbrock carb for a yamaha warrior 350 and when you bought it was it taken off or used on a yamaha warrior 350 because I have read that a raptor 350 edelbrock don't work for a warrior 350

Ps, please read the original post, what i posted is prity much all i no on the carb, add didnt say what the carb fits so i realy dont no but from fitting my Mikuni Tm carb on my warrior i do no with alittle work this one will fit on a warrior too, but no its not a direct fit that i can tell!!

Ok let me know if u want to sell it to me send me the payment info

Hey phantom, I still have a shot at getting the shock right please let me know I was trying to get the money for the carb but I do realy need the shock bad thanks, FOX.

Ok thanks I changed my mind on the edelbrock cuz am lookn for the one that's has acel pump

I here ya man but if im not mistaken you dont have to have an accel pump aslong as your carbs set right, my mikuni Tm carb worked great and then i found out the accel pump wasent working at all, it was frozen in the carb but i fixed it and still dont notice a big differance..

I got you but am in south & it's not going freeze on me and every1 I see here on posts have the one with accel pump that's what am going to try get thanks by the way

I got you but am in south & it's not going freeze on me and every1 I see here on posts have the one with accel pump that's what am going to try get thanks by the way

They sell them new on ebay $400 you dont see many used ones for sale

Back