ebay swingarms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouritrailrider

Reaction score
anybody kno if the swingarms on ebay that aare stretched if they use stock carrier or not?

Yeah they use a stock carrier. They are actually really nice too. Some newer member on here has one on his quad. Looks pretty cool. Wonder hos much more stress it puts on the rear shock though.

ok nevermind i just picked up this OEM swingarm super cheap, it new also, it will be powdercoated before installing, probably candy blue swinger metallic black linkage

anybody know on powdercoating will i just need to remove swingarm bearings and linkage ? I figured i will but idk never got one done... and anyone ever thought/tried to put grease zerk on for swingarm bearings?

yea i have a grease zerk fitting on mine, about dead center of the swing arm, works great. i would def. do it if your putting one on.

As far as i know with powder coating anything non metalic has to come off. Let us know how much it runs you. There's a couple of places near me but i've never really been serious about getting it dine.

got a quote for 35 on swingarm and 10 for linkage needs sandblasted all paint off beforehand, costs 40 bucks an hour 1 hr minimum so im gonna compile my parts before hand to get most out of money, guy said takes about hour to do frame and swinger sandblast. im gonna do all parts in glossy black he showed me some samples you can see your reflection in them literally. so bike will be completely black w blue belly maier skid and blue front fenders and tank black hood and rears. also gonna have some polished parts

shoudl be sweet! kinda like the colors of mine, cept my black is from truckbed coating lol

Wow i always thought it would be more expensive. I've been wanting to do my truck rims in a type of black like your describing.

Sounds like your gonna turn out a nice bike tho.

ya prob wont do frame for now but swinger and prob some side covers on 400 stroker will be done this way, i like ridin too much to have bike down long lol

Back