Ebay Bumper?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're pretty cool. They're a good price, look good, and you're not going to see them everyhere like you do with mass-produced bumpers.

They don't turn up on the sides like the armadillos that I've seen on raptors so they dont' flow with the curves quite the same. Otherwise, it looks good.

Yeah I like the idea of having a unique bumper. If people ask I could tell them that I made it myself and I would look so cool. It looks like it has lots of room to grab on to when you're stuck as well. I get stuck very often so for me thats a definite plus.

I think they look really good. I like that style better than the others you see on every quad with an aftermarket bumper. You can have him paint it for $5 and then it will really be unique. I read through his feedback on ebay and there were a lot of good comments from people who had bought the bumpers.

P.S. do not worry about warriorspeed saying it is ugly, he says that about everybody's stuff. ;)

Lol I was just looking at that and tryin to decide how it would look on my warrior before i saw this thread. They look pretty sweet cuz Im gettin tired of that old curved U shaped one (no offense to neone with one) and wanted something unique.

blingstar is unique because not many people will pay that kind of money for one. but imo its wicked ugly but looks pretty durable. thats only a pic.

It looks like a good deal. He has lots of positive feedback from people who have bought them, so I would go for it.

i think they are pretty sweet looking. i'm considering one if he will make one with aluminum for $10 more.

Back