E town Races

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorrider4ever

Reaction score
Man today me and my friend eddie he also belongs to the site went to E town and had a BLAST chilled wit some pros doug gust and soem H bomb memebers it was an all around good time also seeing all teh amazing quads made me drull a lil haha got a lot of free sticks and a couple otehr koo things only thing was it was a lil much to get in $20 bucks but its well worth it tommoraw is finals and if u didnt go today u should deff go tommarow!!!!!!!! ;D

yulp awsome time there. Me and Robbie^ meet Doug Gust , H- BOmb members, talked to Wes Millers Girl friend she hooked us up with H bomb stickers. Saw John Natile We didnt get to talk to him just said hey. Saw Hauns The owner of HMF pipes at the HMF stand. We watched the Rino Races Some of theme were insane especcly The Rino Craft MOnster Energy Rino. Over all it was a awsome time got alot of free stuff. if Any one wants to go Tommorow the 20th its called OLd Bridge Raceway in EnglishTown New jersey.

~Eddie

Sounds like an awesome time. I think I might be able to go tomorrow ::) ::)

haha sick yo deff hit it up it will prolly be really fun especially since its finals!!

20 bucks is the usual riding fee here.
Worth it everytime. Thats cool that you met pros, I met one once, one of those 6 place kinda pro riders, Fucker was FAST.

Back