e-bay rocks! New Exhaust!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbthreat

Reaction score
Ordered a new exhaust off of e-bay on Sunday night and showed up this morning. Brand new Big Gun Racing Exhaust w/ arrestor and full pipe. This is my replacement for the DG. Looks sexy and can't wait to bolt on, course I'm going to need to get a Vortex insert for trail riding. Best part of it all is I got it for $315 shipped!

100_0646.jpg

Needless to say, its another reason why e-bay is the ****.

Nice find. I need a new headpipe for mine. Its all rusty and looks like crap. I was thinking about a full HMF but that makes me want this one. I like it.

You looking for a new stock head pipe? e-bay works well for that, or you just take your old one and clean it up. Wire brush, air powered rotary tool, some elbow grease, and high temp paint and you can get a "new" head pipe cheap. :p

I dunno, do aftermarket head pipes from one manufacturer line up with different exhausts?

Looks nice but i would say thats a good deal from ebay. i got a Brand new hmf for 120. No joke **** my pants when i got it, had to throw out the undies. hahahahaha. But yeah ebay rocks for deals intill you get ripped off.

Nice find. I need a new headpipe for mine. Its all rusty and looks like crap. I was thinking about a full HMF but that makes me want this one. I like it.

hmf doesnt make a full system for the warrior ;)

nice find, ure gonna love the mid to top end hit that pipe will give... sounds mean as **** too

Wow is that system stainless steel or ciramcoated?

It's both! Mild stainless and ceramcoating. Hopefully it doesn't blue too much. But looking forward to see what kind of power I get out of it.

Hope you have better luck with the ceramic coating on your headpipe than I did with mine. I had the Big Gun EvoX on my 2000, and within a month it looked like someone sandblasted it. The midpipe was pretty rusty after 4 months. It had a great sound though with the quiet core removed. My EvoX gave me great bottom and midrange but fell flat on the topend. Always wanted to try the race series though.

Back