Dynajet kits

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronc3buster842001

Reaction score
Are they worth the money or should I just buy the single jets I need....

Have a dg slip on exhaust, stock airbox, and programable cdi box running the timing advanced....

Im running a 147.5 main jet now... It runs perfect

How's it run now? Might need a 150 main. If so, just go to dealer and get one. Or jetsrus.com. You don't need a whole kit.

I bought a kit years ago but now wish I didn't. Stage one kit is useless. Dealer or jetsrus.com

How's it run now? Might need a 150 main. If so, just go to dealer and get one. Or jetsrus.com. You don't need a whole kit.

I made one full throttle run, and pulled the plug... It looked to be burning about right, but its also kinda cold out... so hopefully it warms up in the next few days,and ill see where its at then...

I was thinking prob a 150 main and maybe move the needle up a clip...

Whats it look like at idle? If the plug is good at idle, with a tan rung around the ceramic then dont Jack with it unless you have astumble1/4-3/4 throttle, then move then needle only

It has a stumble coming right off idle... It will die if you try wide open..... But you can roll into it slowly and its seems okay....

Im gona go ahead and order a new main jet and pilot jet, just to have them.... I kinda think its borderline running lean...

Got my 150 main today... Pilot was cross shipped... be monday...

Went ahead and put the main in and it runs worse... Cuts out 1-3 and then runs decent in the upper gears... Swapped back to the 147.5 main and it runs smooth through all gears....

Done a 6th gear run and shut it off.. Pulled plug and it still looks new.. But runs good

That's what mine looks like also

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

Back