durablue axle problem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissan87man

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined this site recently and have a question. I have a durablue axle on my warrior. The problem is the hubs keep coming loose, I have big washer behind the axle hub nut because without it the axle nut does not tighten the hub to the axle tight enough. Should I get the stock hub washers? Am I missing a part to the axle? I bought this quad with axle already on it. Any pics would be helpful if I am missing a part to the axle. Thanks.

Welcome to the site . Do you have all the rite spacers on the axel ? Theres supposed to be a cotter pin through the end to keep it from backing off . You may have to mess with the thickness of the washers to bet it just rite .

100_0710.jpg

Left side
100_0711.jpg

Right side
100_0712.jpg

Left side
100_0713.jpg

Right side
100_0716.jpg

Right side axle nut. I have a big washer on both sides, because with out them I can't tighten the hubs. Sorry I could not resize last pic for some reason.

I thought they were warrior hubs. I don't have the 2+2 axle. Its the standard eliminator axle with one inch spacers. Durablue has two different eliminator axles listed for the warrior.

Try using some loctite and torque em on with an impact gun also with loctite plus a cotter and it shouldnt move at all.

Back