Dune Ready!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

downazzdsm

Reaction score
Just bought some stuff for the dunes (Glamis)! Only rear paddles for now. ::) Bank account wouldn't let me buy the fronts. :p
DuneReady1.jpg

DuneReady2.jpg

DuneReady3.jpg

DuneReady4.jpg

isnt that your girls rap....those things are sweet, you should trim the fronts of the rappys plastics to match the yfz that will be sick

i have a question,do you really need fronts for dunes??

other than that

sick,i love thew red-white-and blue on the YFZ sick rappy to

Thanks for the comments. Yes that is my girls Rappy.. she loves it! The Yoshi exhaust sounds awsome on the 350. Sounds better than my YFZ :mad: I've heard you don't really need front smoothies, but they're better for turning I think.

yea thats awsome...yea i rember u told me that when ur frist got it lol i think it was u lol at u on RAPTOTFORUM.com...

yea thats awsome...yea i rember u told me that when ur frist got it lol i think it was u lol at u on RAPTOTFORUM.com...
Yup that was me!

You don't need front tires for the sand. I rode my friends YFZ that had front ribs and it turns a little better than my razor pro's. Of course his YFZ allways turns a little better than my heavy ass Predator.

Back