Duncan racing engine rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awfully pricey. you can do all that at a little over half there price if you shop around. And use the rest of that money to upgrade shocks and hat have you.

If the price doesn't matter to you go for it. Atleast you know its done right. Plus if you pay full price instead of finding a cheap place you'll know that theres warranty on the parts and the work . Which is better then rushed, cheap work.

Is it Duncan Racing that makes the flywheel for the Warrior flywheel mod?

Wait so how does the flywheel mod work? Is there a thread about it?

Yes Duncan does flywheel mod and I have it done on my wheeler. It lets the engine rev a little quicker, while making the engine a little easier to kill at lower speeds and rev's. Makes the engine basically not so big and slow feeling.

If someone had the CWR 460cc Stroker, Should they get the flywheel mod or a heavier one? because its a longer stroke?

If someone had the CWR 460cc Stroker, Should they get the flywheel mod or a heavier one? because its a longer stroke?

I think if I had to do it I would go with a 446cc stroker as the CWR kit has to much compression for pump gas and to make the engine pump gas safe he uses thicker gaskets.

I like it. I would consider a different engine altogether as I've spent enough to buy a used 450r engine.

I think if I had to do it I would go with a 446cc stroker as the CWR kit has to much compression for pump gas and to make the engine pump gas safe he uses thicker gaskets.

I like it. I would consider a different engine altogether as I've spent enough to buy a used 450r engine.

Wait so the 446cc and 460cc kits run on pump gas??

The higher compression one will get you better performance though right? But then what kind of fuel does it use?

Back