dumb question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
what's with the hand gesture when guys put their thumbs and forefingers together? seen people do it in a few of the riding vids.

If you're talking about the symbol where only the pointer and pinky finger are raised it is called the devil horns and is a heavy metal symbol created by Ronnie James Dio and popularized by Gene Simmons of Kiss. Simmons claims that he invented it though. It has since been stolen by just about every poser on earth and now just means "hardcore" or other such nonsense.

nah, this is where it kinda makes an O. seems like jay-z does it in a commercial, but not sure if it means the same thing when he does it. in the mx dvds that i seen it in, they sometimes do it like they are calling someone a zero and then i've also seen them do it when someone goes off on a jump.

We do it on snowmobiles to let on coming riders know whos behind us because sometimes we get sperated on the cornors and its just to let them know.
5 Fingers= 5 or more riders behind me
4 Fingers=4 riders behind you
3 Fingers=3
2 Fingers=2
1=1
Closed hand or 0=none

Might not even be close to what your talking about haha

We do it on snowmobiles to let on coming riders know whos behind us because sometimes we get sperated on the cornors and its just to let them know.
5 Fingers= 5 or more riders behind me
4 Fingers=4 riders behind you
3 Fingers=3
2 Fingers=2
1=1
Closed hand or 0=none

Might not even be close to what your talking about haha

nah, not the hand signals. maybe i can copy the frame and post it as a pic. the symbol might not mean anything at all.

Back