Dude wtf?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K i posted somthing like 5 min ago and i looked back at it and then i scrolled down and was looking at my signature(all the **** on my warrior) and i saw something i didnt put in there. You can look for youself i didnt delete yet.

Its "-Why is this monkey mooing at me? I'm scared"

I know for a fact that i didnt write that. Are the admins and mods ******* with my profile?

Like im not pissed i just think its funny because how or why would they put that?

lol.....i dont see anything ::)

haha... relax man all in good fun. every sites mods mess around.

I've only been here a month or two, but that's been here as long as me

It was just a random thought. Seemed like a good idea at the time...

hey u think I AM the one who wrote that i like corn on my cock??? hahaha..hell no!!! and greg..that was ONE time! let it go!

hey u think I AM the one who wrote that i like corn on my cock??? hahaha..hell no!!! and greg..that was ONE time! let it go!

LIES! You did write that. Those exact words. I simply copied and pasted it from our IM conversation to your profile.

OWNED!

Crouching monkey grabs the peaches! Random stuff in profiles seems to be pretty funny. Keeps everyone on their toes. I say let the ADMIN guys **** with everybody. (present company excluded ;D)

Back