Dual exhaust?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the dual means a head pipe too. not dual mufflers

No. This is a single. You would see no gains with dual pipes on a 350. Waste of money.

IMO, a single center mount would be retarded. Monster makes Dual underseat pipes for the 700, IMO, look crappy.

That was absolutely the worst welding I have ever seen, might as well taken bubble gum and stuck it together. That weld will break after a short period of time.

That was absolutely the worst welding I have ever seen, might as well taken bubble gum and stuck it together. That weld will break after a short period of time.

i liked how the "extra" pipe was in the way. i think you would acctualy need to hold your knee out to keep it off the pipe! and is it just me or were those chrome tips off a truck in place of silencers?

got bored today waiting on a arm updates and did little photo shopping to see what it would look like.. i have to say it looks pretty sick

IMG007.jpg

it would work if you had a y at the beginning and counter balanced like the quads with duals to sound good. but it would be hard.

Back