• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DRW: Custom Built to Order Intakes.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My um is modded now for a 250 filter now. Just wish I could get a center tube like that. I've already put enough money in my um.

Are you saying that the cfm box modded won't make a difference?
You'll need a bigger flange on each side for a bigger filter and the larger intake

My um is modded now for a 250 filter now. Just wish I could get a center tube like that. I've already put enough money in my um.

The um comes with the 250r filter but the outer flange is small to use the oem intake. I'm cutting mine off and putting a matching diameter flange as the inside with one of these for good flow

Ya that's what I'm saying I need to do to mine. I can't afford to dump it and buy another. I wish these were available when I need one last year

If it can fit a 4" tube inside Ill be getting ahold of you!! If someone could get me the dimensions of the Uni 250r filter Ill see if it will fit inside to. If it will Ill report back here so that anyone else running them will know!!

Dean I can build the tube but your not gonna notice a big improvement, the filter size and distance from box to carb is the big hindrance

yeah, I see now that the box is shifted back. quite a bit. I though that it looked longer.

I wanna see the final box and I think i'll splurge on this setup.

Even though the UM box takes the 250R filter, the tube size is still stock, so the flange is bigger but the lower left of it is still flat material due to the reduction at the intake tube. I've ran both a UM and now I have a CFM box.

I wanna see a final DRW box and I'll run that next.

Dune,

I just bought a Keihin PE38mm carb, I am wondering if you can fab up a air tube for a stock air box with a larger opening to fit the keihin carb? I want to keep the stock air box for now. please pm me and we can talk about a price.

He's on a family vacation at the moment. May take him a bit to get back to you. But, I know he can do it.

90_warrior

I can, but its not worth it. It will help throttle response but not 60$ worth which is absolutely as cheap as I can sell the tubes.

updated the list of colors and options for intakes.

also the airbox's will be cut on a compute controlled plasma table. should have final pictures before long.

Latest posts

Back