Dr.D exhaust any good

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They make good pipes for the YZF's (bike) so they should be alright. I don't know for sure

They make alot of good sportbike exhausts. Id say it would be a great exhaust. Most of the places that produce good sportbike exhausts use the same technology in making there off road exhausts.

Almost all pipes sound better than the HMF. With the exception of a cobra maybe.

Is that sarcasim? or are you serious? cause i think hmf's sound badass i like the sound of yoshi's too but still love my hmf

[quote:6f3waf3q]Almost all pipes sound better than the HMF. With the exception of a cobra maybe.

Is that sarcasim? or are you serious? cause i think hmf's sound badass i like the sound of yoshi's too but still love my hmf[/quote:6f3waf3q]

Not completely... they sound good... but it sounds identicle to my old chrome power system made by DG. Too loud imo. They are good exhausts though.

Buy that dr. d exhaust if you got the money.. however im pretty sure they are expensive. If not yosh or big gun is pretty similar.

I read the reviews (atvrideronline atv exhaust shootout on a raptor 700) that I could find on the Dr.D exhaust systems and the reviews are very good, also the power gain was very good in all ranges. I'll check out the prices of the pipe first and where to order.

Back