Down the road

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoArts

Reaction score
My Warrior has found its way to a new home. I passed on the airhead KDX trade, but it's almost too nice to leave. It went to a good home that I visit often while at work. The owner's pretty picky, and I'm sure it wont get thrashed. :tup:

I'll be on the lookout for another, after I get back up on 2 wheels. Needin' me a KDX, WR, RMZ or equivalent for now. An Old Skooler vintage bike isn't out of the question. I keep seeing them pop up locally, and it's killing me :iagree:. Have a line on a gold rimmed '87 CR250 that is guaranteed showroom minty... but it kinda falls in that void between old skool kool and modern leading edge.
Decisions, decisions.

Just picked up a fairly decent DS80 project (first "clutch" bike for my boy) that needs a lil' pimpin' out, so it'll keep me busy enough. Anybody have any parts for it? Same drivetrain as early RM and JR80.

NEXT!

Found something I couldn't resist.

1992 Yamaha WR200RD. It's kinda parallel to a KDX.
A one year production (in the US at least) bike, a real oddball for sure. Based on a YZ125 with USD forks, a Blaster based bottom end/water cooled top, electric power valve (yep...) and it's own set of plastics. It's a basket case, but everything is ziplock bagged and tagged.

I'm a glutton for punishment I guess :loco:.
Still looking for another quad too. I kept all of my spare parts just in case one lands on my doorstep.

coolness. Looks like a cool bike, bit it being that rare, just seems like a headache for me. Have fun puttin it back together thou.

Back