Does anybody know if

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHitTheBigShit

Reaction score
I can buy this? It's the large connector that clips into CDI box. Wires came out and I'm unable to resoder it..
tu5etuge.jpg

you can go to an electrics store like radio shack and buy a mail and female connector set and just replace both ends make sheer you you get one with the same number of weirs and then just mach up the weirs and there you go its fixed this mite cost you like $10 and don't forget to use dialect grease on the connection after words :atv:

Well I went to radio shack, sears, o Reilly's auto parts, autozone, and the local motor sports dealership and couldn't find nothing. FML! So mad right now.. Im not going to buy a $150 wiring loop for a fkn loose wire I'm unable to solder. Grrrrr.. Anybody else have any options? Lol

Can you replace both sides or do you have to have that specific connector? Seems like any 5 wire disco would work if you could splice both sides.

Your best bet is to soak it in pb blaster. Then you going to have to take apart the connector and remove the pins. Are the tab style or round pins? You can buy new pins online but unless the old ones come out without breaking more the the plastic your sol

Back