Do you jam out before riding ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfmracing

Reaction score
If i know most people while suiting up and letting the machine warm up there is that music they listen to before going out and riding hard...Or while working in the garage !

Depending on moods......

S.o.a.d
Linkin Park
Danzig
etc.,etc.,etc.

I guess i can say rock and metal !!

I would have to say rap. But what the hell is up with rap /dance????? I can't vote for rap since it has dance with it!!

yea what is with that? i listen to rap usually but metal when i am getting pumped to go riding...megadeth is the best...best song, good mourning/ black friday

Honesty i look at rap and dance as the same ****.....I used to listen to it, but most of it any more all sounds the same..except the old school sounds......nothing against people who like it..everyone has there own tastes!!

Hell my favorite color is pink....and for any other man to say its not well.. ::)...well every straight man should love pink!!

punk, metal, altern., classic. anything that pumps me up. weezer is the **** before a ride

Megadeth, Slayer, or similar can't be beat before a ride, that is unless you ride like a pussy!!! ;) ;D

try watching Huevos 8 before you ride, guaranteed you will get hurt while trying some stupid **** while riding haha.

Tiger Army, Deftones, The Blood Brothers, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Avenged Sevenfold. A bunch of different stuff, but mostly Rockabilly/psychobilly, punk some underground stuff, rock...
~Bill

avenged sevenfold
scary kids scaring kids
as i lay dieing
from autumn to ashes
i die alone
in flames
killswitch engaged
poison the well

in flames, metallica, deftones, five pointe o, killswitch, fu manchu, sepultura, twisted method. is that man enough for you death? haha

of course bouncing souls- ole' baby

Hawthorne Heights, Theory of a Deadman, Sum 41, that type of ****.

oh yeah, lots of Jacko, i love dancing to that **** :p

i also like listening to between the buried and me before riding...or poison the well, that is also madd good ****...lots of screaming to get u pumped

Manowar gets me pumped up. I find any excuse to listen to manowar rave about looting towns and killing their enemies in glorious battle. The song warlord is where I got my name from. Other bands I like to listen to are:
- Judas Priest
- Iced Earth
- Hammerfall
- Primal Fear
- Saxon
- Megadeth
- Helloween
- Grave Digger
- Kamelot
and many more.

In the words of the great Rob Halford of Judas Priest "Let's all join forces, rule with an iron hand, and prove to all the world, Metal rules the land!"

Ill tell ya what....my latest favorite song is Right here in my arms - by HIM .....its the trailor for the Fallout video....it gets me wanna hit jumps bigger than i should!!!!!!!!

Manowar gets me pumped
I'm sorry, Don't mean to be rude, but I don't want to have anything to do with the words Pumped and this in the same sentance
Manowarjpeg.jpg

:-[ :-[
~Bill
p.s. heh j/p had to use the pic somewhere. ;)

"I'm sorry, Don't mean to be rude, but I don't want to have anything to do with the words Pumped and this in the same sentance"

When you do battle with infidels during the summer months you can't wear alot of clothing. Manowar dresses for the weather!

heh, ok. I guess I could see where they are comming from. But I'll let the Battling of the infidels to the pros.
~Bill

Back