do new warriors go faster than old ones?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

driftking

Reaction score
im kinda curious why my grandpas 04 is faster than my 88? and also what front spocket would be a good com with a 38t rear? i have a 22t front right now. what would be better?

you have a 22t on the rear? wtf?

that's probably why your grandpa's is different. i'd get the stock 40t back on there with a 14t on the front. if you wanna run the 38t then maybe a 15t would work for you.

no i have a 22 on the front bro. and 38 on the rear

Wow yours is geared big time for top speed, but its to much for the warrior to get it up to speed. id go with the 38t rear and a 13t up front. you'll notice a big difference in acceleration.

damn, i read that wrong big time. i'd still go with a 14 or 15 with that 38t rear though.

okay cool. ya 87warrior917 i can barley get into 6th. anyone got a front sprocket 15t?

22t front? WTF. That's crazy. How does that even fit? yeah, you gearing is way outta wack. I could only imagine what you acceleration is like, or lack there of.

picture.php
heres the pic u asked for

not really.....i have 6 of them/three in quads and three out(good bottom halves....90'--2003'

i've only seen one in person that hasn't had the chain guard busted. what happens is the chain breaks and wads up at the front sprocket and busts it OR the crappy ass sprocket hub lock nuts that yamaha so poorly designed back off (and people dont check them) and the chain rolls of the sprocket and wads up at the front sprocket and busts the case. not saying your lying about your cases i'm just saying that 99% of the yfm 350 motors i've seen have had busted cases.

Back