Do Blaster rear wheel hub's fit on a Warrior axle?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well lets see, banshee, warrior, yfz, yfzr, yfzx, raptor350,660, and 700 will all swap with minimal changes... yfz and shee hubs are a frequent swap for blasters to swap em over to the norm 115/4 bolt pattern.. so by common reasoning, yes they will but why the Heck would you wanna run blaster wheels?

because I picked up a pair of Maxxis RAZR 20x11x8 on Blaster wheels and also a set of 21x7x10 fronts just looking to try them out right now I have 3 full sets of wheels for my 02 just a little variety

they fit perfect. i ran into the exact same problem. have them on mine. they are a bolt on. at least from 01 warrior and o4 blaster.

Also keep in mind that the Warrior has an offset rear wheel & Blaster are neutral, your width is gonna be a lil different than before. The 8's have more sidewall area than a 20" on a 9. Not sure that they handle quite as well so it's not quite oranges to oranges.

I want to use them for trail riding I think having the bigger sidewall will make it a smoother ride.
so will any year (01) Blaster hub fit on a (02) warrior rear axle splines

SOOOO anyone have a couple rear Blaster hubs they don't need or want to sell ?

don't need them Weston just realized the rear wheels from the 92 are 8's just gotta swap rubber over
But if $20 shipped will work I'll take them

Back