DMC Alien Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Anyone runnin one on there quad? Just bought a full exhaust (thank you ebay) and was wondering if anyone has a review to give. I haven't heard one on a warrior yet but on a 400ex it sounds so wicked (search the pipes name in youtube) unlike any other pipe I've ever heard and I read somewhere that the top end gain is amazing. Also I'm going to need some re-jetting 101 help. I know that topic has been beaten to death, can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks. DeadLast

Cool if no one has the pipe setup, but can someone help me with jetting questions? Thanks.

Well if it's stock then the main is a 145, which happens to be lean for a completely stock motor anyway. Go to http://www.jetsrus.com/main_page.htm go to parts finder, then to yamaha warrior. They sell a jet kit for $30, come's with every jet size from 150 to 170 in 2,5 incriments. Or just buy a few jets seperately. Also they carry pilot jets which stock is 42.5, when I had my stock carb I installed a 45 pilot and the quad ran better. As far as jetting is concerned, yor going to have to start with the 150 and ride it an see how it is, once you get the WOT main jetted right, then you can mess with the needle position and tune your midrange.

My friend has a DMC alien on his 450r. I watched the 400ex video on youtube with the DMC alien sounds the same as the 450r. His exhaust is nothing else but ****** loud !

Well it sure is loud but has a real mean growl to it. I still think my jetting is still off though. It bogs down at high RPMs in every gear? To much gas I think. Yet it could be the air aspect, I dunno. I also threw on a K&N filter setup as well. Besides all that, I can really feel the power This pipe has added, ell somewhat. When I first punch it the front end lifts. I can't wait to get the jetting right so then I can really see what its got. Ill keep ya'll posted.

queston deano....did you have the choke on when trying to ride it becuase ben said it road perfect after he jetted it....and it wasnt a k&n it was a clamp on uni....

P3200064.jpg

This short clip doesn't do it justice, but it gives yah an idea.

Back