Direct shifter/Foot Peg Problem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebring26

Reaction score
I just put raptor 350 Footpegs and Heel Guards on my 93 Warrior and the YZ250F Direct Shifter. The shifter is slightly longer then the stock shifter and the new footpegs sit back 1" vs stock. The combined combination gives me 7" from the front of the peg to the center of the shifter. My sons Raptor 250 and my other sons 250X is 5.5" from front of peg to center of shifter and is much more comfortable. 7" is a stretch even for my big feet. Is ther another stock shifter that anyone knows about that is shorter and will get me to approx 6"? Would anything from Suzuki, Kaw. or Honda work and be shorter?

Thanks,

Scott

I took the extra set of warrior pegs I had and cut them to fit in front of the stock pegs. I also have the direct shifter mod. Was the only way I could reach the shifter.LOL

Did you use Raptor 350 pegs? Thats what I used, they bolt right up but are definately and inch back from stock Warrior Pegs.

I took the extra set of warrior pegs I had and cut them to fit in front of the stock pegs. I also have the direct shifter mod. Was the only way I could reach the shifter.LOL

Not to get off topic. But I just saw your sig, bronc. Says you are going to be making the mojave a 330. Did you know that 400ex arms will bolt up? Go to cycleworksracing.com and go into the kawasaki threads. A fella on there did the a arm swap. Though you'd like that tid bit.

Just looked, the thread is under shop talk, and they used 450r arms, hubs, spindles, brakes...

Last edited:
Not to get off topic. But I just saw your sig, bronc. Says you are going to be making the mojave a 330. Did you know that 400ex arms will bolt up? Go to cycleworksracing.com and go into the kawasaki threads. A fella on there did the a arm swap. Though you'd like that tid bit.

Just looked, the thread is under shop talk, and they used 450r arms, hubs, spindles, brakes...

Really. I havent seen that thread. I was wondering if any arms could be made to work.

Back