Different type of exhaust question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridinfast03

Reaction score
Some of you guys know that I am currently trying to turn my warrior into a raptor body. Thangs are going well and right now I am just collecting the parts needed to get the plastics to fit and bolt on right.

Ive been thinking of going with a different exhaust if money allows. Right now I run a bill ballance CF exhaust on my 450 and love it. But I think for my warrior I want to try something different or go with a different look for an exhaust. This quad is going to be more of a show quad that will only get used in a dune atmosphere, no mudding. So my question is what other pipes have you had luck with as far as durability or just loved the apperance of?

I was sorta looking at some of the yoshi pipes, maybe an FMF, but if all else fails maybe just get a blue hmf sport series to throw on there.

I'd go with a Barker slip-on if you want a great exhaust that looks a little different, and you don't see everybody else with one. I'm pretty sure they make one for the rappy 350, i know they make one for a warrior. Barker makes some cool stuff, they're especially well thought of in the raptor community. If i ever have the money to spend on it, i'm getting barker duals on my 700, most wicked sounding **** ever. Actually I really want the barker suicide pipes because they're cool as ****, but probably not a good idea for trail riding. Check that out on their web site.

http://www.barkersexhaust.com/store/yamaha_atv_exhaust.php

The yoshimuras look and perform good too, to me they just don't stand out like a barker would, and the sound doesn't call one's attention as much. The TRC would be pretty cool though. Two Brothers Racing is another one of my favorites, and probably cheaper than the others. Also something you don't see very often.

I have the TBR slip-on now and it's a great pipe.I also had the TRC it's a good pipe but I think the TBR it's better pipe.A little more power I would go with the TBR if I was you.

Her are some.
IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

Back