diamond j customs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior freak

Reaction score
hey everyone, i was wondering about the diamond j customss a arm extension kit, for the 4.25" its $180, should i get it?

First off welcome man! If your just riding mainly trail and not racing and jumping alot you'll be ok. The brackets would not hold up to mx and jumping alot. Plus the added weight up front will make it unstable in the air and trying to control it. I actually have the diamond j shock conversion cause im running yfz shocks and them are very strong and great quality. If you have a lil extra money longer you can get some full flight or asr a arms for around 375 and it would be more safe to ride hard and not worry about it.

the problem with the kit is it adds a bunch of wieght to the front of the warrior. not to mention it gives more places to be weak points. Just save a little more money and get actual a-arms from companys like Full Flight or asr.

Yeah it actually worked better than i thought it would. I just couldnt see myself spending the 700+ for shocks. Im gonna run this setup for a while but i have already drawn up plans where and how to make my own custom upper shock mounts so the shocks are not straight up and down.

This thread made me smile. Not a crappy post or bad advice given in a single answer. :tup::tup:

U guys are awesome!

This thread made me smile. Not a crappy post or bad advice given in a single answer. :tup::tup:

U guys are awesome!

Ive read enough old posts and listen and learned alot since i first joined. Good thing for me cause i had looked at them at one time and then did some searching, but i guess you didnt make me a Mod for nothing!!!!!!:tup:

Yeah go rock billet, I went yesterday and looked at one that had these on it. Was suprized at how well it looked and rode. I have never owned these, but the guy said he had rock billet spacers, they were nice!!

Back