dg. help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccjeepman

Reaction score
Does anyone have a dg rcm 2 on there warrior looking to buy one but want some info buddies 300ex has one and I like it. Pros cons maybe specs

Does anyone have a dg rcm 2 on there warrior looking to buy one but want some info buddies 300ex has one and I like it. Pros cons maybe specs
The thing that sucks about them is they will melt your air box and you cant get a spark arrestor .

The one I was looking at says it comes with the spark arrestor. I'm looking for a little more low and power to climb hills

Nope just tighten the one you have on dropping your front tooth is a great way to get low end but it will take about 5 mph off your top speed but you make well up for it in acceleration.

Thanks a lot man I'm runnin a 20 inch now on the rear and the ten dollar sprocket is better than the 160$ exhaust. u been a big help and saved me a lot of money.

i went from 20 to 22 inch rear tires and i promise you its not a tooth in the front worth of difference.

Well maybe it's not a full tooth worth of difference (sorry just going off what others have told me :/ ) but still I think dropping the front sprocket would be the best way for him to go on gaining low end

Good deal bro, if you're on a 20 now and went to a 14 on the front sprocket and now back to a 13 you'll notice a good difference. It'll pull quick through the gears and you'll have good torque for pulling. The only thing I can say is that sometimes wwhen you tire sizes and sprockets around you have to hunt for the sweet spot.

Back