dg Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about that one. Seems like you could get a good used one for that price.

I would wait and find a good used one for that price like a fmf, hmf, yoshimura, pro circuit, etc. I had a dj rcm one on a 300ex and it wasn't that good.

To be honest I run one of those on mine only it's polished aluminum finish and I think it's a really good muffler. I had an HMF on my other warrior and the only difference I could tell was the DG was a little louder. I have it on my 366 build and I'm out dragging modded 400ex quads in the 300ft drag so I can't say the DG doesn't flow well. If it was restricting I wouldn't be running as good as it does. I say go for it. I still feel the power is in the head pipe more so than the muffler, well to a point

I have that exact exhaust and love it. Loud too. Almost too loud. For the price I paid; I really like it alot. I got it for $149.99 shipped new. Look on EBay.

DG RCM is definitely not what you want if you don't want it loud. I have the original RCM and it's the second loudest exhaust out there. Definitely look elsewhere. I have no top-end gains with the DG exhaust. Definitely get a new slip-on though.

i just want something that is not too expensive but still has top and bottom end upgrades and other ideas i don't mind to much about the noise because i live in the country. but i don't want something that is to ridiculously loud

Last edited:
I think the fmf or hmf is worth the extra $60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back