DG Bumper doesn't fit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only paid $20 for it. Live and learn I guess. I could make it work, but with all the other nice **** going on her, I don't wanna hack on a bumper. Anyone got one layin around?

ive got a stock one, but i would assume you mean an aftermarket one. anyway, its from my 2003 warrior. i took some paint off of it because it was getting some rust, so it would just need a cleaning and some paint.

Its probally for a Blaster my buddies warrior came with blaster front bumper on it(pretty sure it was off a blaster it looked like a stock blaster bumper anyway). The top mounts lined up but the bottom ones didnt. It was just hanging from the top. We put my old stock one on it ;D

Its probally for a Blaster my buddies warrior came with blaster front bumper on it(pretty sure it was off a blaster it looked like a stock blaster bumper anyway). The top mounts lined up but the bottom ones didnt. It was just hanging from the top. We put my old stock one on it ;D
I thought blasters didnt have bumpers, just that thing connected to the frame...

[quote:uabbpslz]Its probally for a Blaster my buddies warrior came with blaster front bumper on it(pretty sure it was off a blaster it looked like a stock blaster bumper anyway). The top mounts lined up but the bottom ones didnt. It was just hanging from the top. We put my old stock one on it ;D
I thought blasters didnt have bumpers, just that thing connected to the frame...[/quote:uabbpslz]

It's a screwed up setup on blasters, but they do have a detachable bumper. That front tube that looks like the front part of the frame is actually just part of the bumper, if you look at one up close you can see that it's detachable from the frame. I guess they just designed it like that because there is such a big gap between the bumper and front of the actual frame.

That really looks like it would fit a blaster...... find someone with a blaster and see if it fits and sell it to em'....then get another one for the warrior.

Back