Decided to finish up my hood

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2kwarrior

Reaction score
Decided I needed to finish up my hood on my warrior (getting tired of having unfinished projects) I filled in the headlight area with some grill mesh I had left over from my stratus, In the morning im putting the last 2 pieces in, they are going in the 2 slots under the headlight area. Here are 3 pics of it right now, ill post some more later once i get it back on the quad.

IMAG1556.jpg

IMAG1557.jpg

IMAG1558.jpg

Any issues with the hood and the lights you were running, like messing with the patter?

Before I put the mesh in I had crisp beams coming out. With the mesh it is disfused some but they are so bright to begin with, that I can still see perfect in the dark. They are 50 watt fog lights.

Is that just chicken wire?? Becuase I would like to do that to may maier carbon fiber hood.. But is alot small area than that..

Its actually just some mesh grill I had left over from my body kit on my Stratus. You can pick it up cheap off the internet.

looks like someone got the april dirtwheels issue (stickers)...nice hood, the mesh looks tight in there.

I sold the warriors, but i think I have a pic or 2 on my camera from just before i sold it, Ill go thru my memory cards tonight and see.

Ok here are the pics of what the hood looked like after I finished it. These were taken right before the new owner took it home.

IMAG1570.jpg

IMAG1573.jpg

IMAG1569.jpg

IMAG1575.jpg

Back