DeadLast got himself a new (to him) whip!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.. I like the panel you made.
I did that on a 91' Dodge truck I had. The fuel pump went, and I didn't want to drop the tank. So I just cut a hole in the box to get at it, and made a removable patch panel.
I was pretty proud of myself, it was a good idea.

Volvo never entered my mine. When I hear turbo and wagon, I think of something sporty. Not momma's grocery getter.

When I think of volvo, I see all the beat to **** clunkers that almost ALL college students seem to drive around. Lol. Not one of my favorite cars. But, I don't have to work on them often, so that says something.

Is this the engine that has like 60 bolts that hold the valve cover on?

HAH, yeah, it was a PITA that's for sure. Volvo even sells a "special" tool you need to use to put it back on.....well fug that noise, we just slapped it it back on and evenly torqued it little by little as I got it back down. Worked fine.

Not momma's grocery getter.
Hey now, this thing is pimpin. Its AWD and even has a tow hitch........yupp, gunna be pullin my warrior and with enough room in the back for me to sleep. I can travel the distance to go ride now and not get raped by the gas pump in the proccess!:slayer:

My truck has a 34 gallon tank at at 65 I usually average around 15-17, without towing or a quad loaded in it. ut anyways, this car should be fun, never owned anything like this before.

Back