Dead 99 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnvolsone

Reaction score
Hey all I guess I'm following the theme hear with a won't start question lol. Heres what happened I went for a short ride maybe 4 miles everything was running fine on the trip back I got about 2 blocks from my house running in 5th gear, shifted into 6th and it started bucking/bogging like it was out of fuel I downshifted and it kept doing it got it into my driveway and the motor just stopped. I let the machine cool down and tried starting it again and it doesn't even want to fire. I checked all the necesaries (i.e. fuel, spark, broken rocker or valves, cam and chain etc.) I got fuel, and spark and nothing is broken, You only need fuel, air, and spark to run an engine. Does anyone have any Ideas? Thanks for the help.

It could be a sheared flywheel key. You can still get spark like that, just not at the right time.

tnvolsone said:
You only need fuel, air, and spark to run an engine. Does anyone have any Ideas? Thanks for the help.

And compression, do a compression test just to be sure, check the flywheel key.

Back