cycle r us

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior333

Reaction score
someone told me to go there and they were reaaly cheap on used parts but from my experience they are way over priced

omg dont even start me on them. live a half hour away and the only good deal i got from them was a rear diferential for a timberwolf for 350 perfect condition. Then the other goodied i got with my 5-10-15 finger discount, lefts just say rip me off enough :mad: and ill get more then i bargend for, over a $1000 more then i bargend for at 3 AM. Heheheheh ;D.

But yeah some people say they have good prices and every time i go there they try to rip me off and ever time they do i say the same thing..."EBAY!" and i walk out the door. They wanted 400 for a single rusted frame, well i got two of them for zilcho. But yeah the guys that work there are dick heads too. I guess they got what they deserved.

I still even go up there, there soo unoginized basicly everything except the motors are out in the weather so there all rusted. But i love to go up there and just look around.

In my personal oppinion i dont think anybody should ever shop there unless its a last resort. I want to put them out of business soo bad. I hate them!

But shhhhh i didnt steal anything from cycles r us ::)...

O by the way they have an overloaded stock o warrior parts so if your wanting somthing warrior go to there website ask for an estimate on a part and talk them down because they want to get rid of a lot of it. You will still get ripped off though.

What's the over/under on the cops showing up at his door? I say 4 days! Any takers? Wait, I'm not a booky. That's illegal too. I forgot. Must be all that pot I smoke and sell. Wait, did I say that out loud? ****. Nevermind. :-X

No no no read what i said. I never clearly said i stole from them. I even said i didnt steal from them. I didnt say anything that said i stole from them :-X

thats great lol thats what i need to is a rear diff for a timberwolf but they wanted 350 for a used one but i need something for my warrior and they were still kinda overpriced and also i needed a carb to motor boot and the wanted 20 in an email and 30 on the phone for a used one pluse the shipping

thats great lol thats what i need to is a rear diff for a timberwolf but they wanted 350 for a used one but i need something for my warrior and they were still kinda overpriced and also i needed a carb to motor boot and the wanted 20 in an email and 30 on the phone for a used one pluse the shipping

i had to get a new boot for mine and i got one brand new from ronnies.com for 30 plus shipping. thats a good place if u need new parts. they haeve alot of oem parts brand new from the factory.

i bought one for my warrior and i thought it was only 15

**** cycles are us they're crooks they think you're stupid and they try to fool you into spending a ton of money on junk. I hope they go out of business or somebody robs all their ****.

**** cycles are us they're crooks they think you're stupid and they try to fool you into spending a ton of money on junk. I hope they go out of business or somebody robs all their ****.
sounds like somebody alreayd started robbing all there ****

What's the over/under on the cops showing up at his door? I say 4 days! Any takers?
It hasn't been 4 days yet! I bet the over so sunday would be cool.

Just bustin' balls man. ;)

ok.. here we go.. Im coming after Teamexilerating for stealing
BlackNred for smoking and selling dope
93Warriorridr for conspiracy to rob all their ****
97warriorrider for failure to report robbing all their ****
Chitownpete for thinking robbing all their **** is funny

The bail set on all the above charges is community service by giving out good tips on boosting the performance of my 99 bigbear 350
:D

The bail set on all the above charges is community service by giving out good tips on boosting the performance of my 99 bigbear 350

Get a stroker, i think its the same engine as a warrior. U put a stroker in and you will have the most B-A rockin bigbear 350....that only if you have some money, but if you have some left over after that, get a carb, clamp on filter w/ open box, and an exhaust. Now if you going to throw that much money into a big bear you might as well just get a new bike :p.....im throwing enough money into mine to get a new better and bigger bike but i love the warrior.

cool.. thanx,, I have already opened up the airbox after seeing the quarter sized opening at the end of the air intake snorkel. I cut a 3" hole in the top of the airbox. I think I will do a pipe and wheels and tires maybe bars and nerf bars before I move on to a bigger newer one.. I have checked and it is the warrior YFM350 engine de-tuned a little bit with a milder cam and geared like a tractor..

now that there is a cop usuallly on the site..i think we should not post anything like this again..lol

Back