cutting plastics.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsmith133

Reaction score
hey guys im trying to cut my front fenders. not shur on how to start it or what do even cut it with. let me know asap. thank you.

how do i get it even on both sides so there not lop sided. yours are awesome 87 :) how i get mine "that" good? haha

draw on one fender with a marker, then cut it off, then make a cardboard template and trace it to the other side

I used a jigsaw, you can follow the lines of the fenders or use masking tape, tape your lines on each side and compare them to make sure they are even. If they are cut them.

i first used a hacksaw,worked so/so, finished with a bench grinder.
it would have saved alot of time to use the grinder start to finish.
the important part is to be patient, & mark your cutting line.
i noticed i was rushing with the hacksaw,it got out of line a few times because i was impatient & tried to too much to fast.

how do i get it even on both sides so there not lop sided. yours are awesome 87 :) how i get mine "that" good? haha

I did one side 1st, used tape to get the look i wanted, cut it and make a template to duplicate on the other side. Also use sand paper to make the edges smooth

used an 4 1/2 angle grinder with a cutoff wheel and some masking tape on my sons warrior. then stole one of the wifes emery boards for her finger nails to finish it off :iagree:

Back