Cutting front fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a hacksaw. it worked decent for me. but i also just kinda hacked em off. if your trying to make any curves or anything use a dremel

I used a hacksaw. it worked decent for me. but i also just kinda hacked em off. if your trying to make any curves or anything use a dremel

haha goddd damm lol u used a hacksaw that **** musta came messed up

dremel tool or air grinder with a cutting tip, wheel on it. This is what I use at the dealership to cut platic. Then I just take some medium grit sand paper and go over the whole area where I cut and it makes it look very nice.

The dremel me and 93warriorridr used on my plastics took us like 40 min to cut them exact after making stencals. Then i sanded for about a half hour to get all the edges rounded out(they were alreayd cut strait and smooth from the dremel). The only problem we had was that we kept destroying the ends that cut, they would just crumble when they started cutting the plastic...then we busted out the industrial strengh ones.

u need any pics for ideas on looks or you know what your doing already?

I think I'm gona do it somting in the style that yamaha350r has cut his front fenders.but I'm open for odder ideas.

Back