cutting front fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i want to cut my front fenders cause it looks a lot better and i dont care about gettin muddy so if u guys could post some old pics or new close ups for me to get some ideas where to cut, to see what looks good, it would help out. i looked under pics section already and found some but they werent close/clear enough. also, what did u guys use to cut urs ?

yeah this would be helpful seeing as in how i let my friend use my brand new never used $200 maier plastics for one day and brakes them with in 5 minutes of riding. Now he has to shave them too. But only the fron left tip is messed up like a inch or 2 was broken off the front.

4.jpg

5.jpg

000_0255.jpg

000_0253.jpg

what is the point in shaveing the fenders it seems pointless unless they are broken or something

hun i never thought of it like that, good thinkin, i always thought it just looked cool as **** and mine are broken so there getting cut.

You can also see the front tires better, which a lot of people like. Not a big fan of the shaved fenders myself, I get enough **** in my face with full fenders, don't need to add to it.

Don't really agree with that, but if you want them shaved by all means do it.

I like the look also with the bottom part of the front fender plastic removed... just by drilling out the rivets.

off topic but jason i've never seen your warrior before, i like it lol. need to put up more pics of it.

Thank you warrior98! That's about the only pic I got for now. After I get the engine work all done and some better light I will for sure.

Back