Cutin stock exhaust!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raprtor350boy

Reaction score
Hey y'all im gonna try in cut 4 to 6in off of my stock exhaust..has antone on here done this to there raptor/warrior350..i know a lot of the guy over on yfzcentral has there cut like that..i just wanted to see if antone done it on here...im gonna try in get mine done in the next few week's.. :cool: :)

We actually cut up a fmf pipe and put a white bros slip on a 300ex got it welded up and i think hes getting more out of the machine now !!

...doesnt hurt to experiment as long as it works..or you have the cash to fix, if it doesnt!!

anyone try one of those bolt on end caps ive seen on ebay? I want to keep my quiet stock exhaust but would like to rip it up at the track once in a while.

anyone try one of those bolt on end caps ive seen on ebay? I want to keep my quiet stock exhaust but would like to rip it up at the track once in a while.
r u talking about the spark arrester thats on ebay for like $30???...

well if you cut it let us now with some pics and how it runs...

[quote:203qy6dc]anyone try one of those bolt on end caps ive seen on ebay? I want to keep my quiet stock exhaust but would like to rip it up at the track once in a while.
r u talking about the spark arrester thats on ebay for like $30???...

[/quote:203qy6dc]

I think its like $50 and replaces the hole spark arrestor and end cap, its alum. and has been on there for a while now.

[quote:yiyzpnyj]r u talking about the spark arrester thats on ebay for like $30???...

I think its like $50 and replaces the hole spark arrestor and end cap, its alum. and has been on there for a while now.[/quote:yiyzpnyj]k it might be the sameone im not really sure..but it be the same as takin ur spark arrestor out....just take ur stock sparl arrestor out..r cut it in half in see how u like that..

Back