Customs seats, and aftermarket foam.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mathius

Reaction score
I was wondering where you can buy new seat foam for the warrior? I have scoured the net, but only find used stuff.

I was also wondering about making a custom designed seat. What would be the best type of foam to use??

Cool.
It looks like the ceet foam is the way to go.

My wife said she could make me a custom seat cover, so I was thinking about making my own design to the seat? I guess only time will tell.

Thanx Weston.

Jettrim makes seat covers...

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that jettrim makes seat covers for quads. They offer a few different styles with custom stitching(depending on your model). I got one all black with a blue slash. I wanted to black out most of the quad with the blue fenders. Anyways, here is a pic of the seat cover. I think I paid $115 for the cover, might be pricey but superior quality. Everyone that see my quad is blown away and they always notice the jettrim seat cover, their motto is "Bitchin Stitchin". I also have a Jettrim seatcover on my Jetski. Well, hope your project looks SWEET regardless.
Tom

Attachments

• jettrim.jpg
    jettrim.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 23
It does look good.. But to me, pay'n more than $50 bucks for a seat cover is just way to much....
I'm gonna make make my own. I already have a pattern for it that I found online. Gonna use marine grade vinyl, and turn the wife loose on it.

The reason for that is, I plan on adding extra foam to the seat itself. More comfort, and a different look.
Or thats my plan anyway. Kinda like the seat on this one: http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24249

Then maybe I'll sell the gator seat to someone on here?

Last edited:
Back