custom swingarm?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lieuht

Reaction score
Hey guys just bought a 95 warrior for 400$ runs and drives good with just a few minor problems but one of my buddies noticed my back tires look alot farther back than his 400ex. So we measured the wheelbase and stock warrior is 47 inches and my bike measures 53. It doesnt really look to different than my raptor swingarm. Has anyone seen or heard about someone extending a stock swingarm and if so is it safe if done right??

Here are some pics you can tell how much clearence i have between the foot peg and the tire that its extended and those are 22 inch gators

Last edited:
Well im glad to hear that its nicely done seems like the more i get into this bike the better it gets. Already found out it has a cam, bore, and a fmf exhaust now this it just keeps getting better

Didnt find a cam was told by the previous owner it had one and a bore because he opened it up and measured it supposedly. Seems like the more i get into the bike the more little things i find wrong like the timing chain guide in the wrong place valve cover bolts arent even hand tight and 2 head bolts were overtorqued and 2 werent even close.

Back