custom swingarm build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorFreak'98

Reaction score
Hey everybody I am starting my custom swingarm build. I am measuring it all today so I will post later what size it is going to be. It is going to be a no link swingarm. So ill get the info put on and some pics as the build goes along

no link swingarm? You bulind a drag arm? You don't fore see much movement out of it?

I measured it at 33 in long and I don't need much movement. Just enlighten to get through the wooods. And how on earth is it a pain in the ass I did it on my 300ex and my other warrior. Shays ur opinion ont the best setup for mud running.

No truely I just sold my warrior for a 1986 mustang lx 5.0l. But I'm building this for my old hybrid. Its time to finish that project. I have a 99 warrior a gsxr 1350 in it out of my dads bike he wrecked. Haha poor old man cant ride. And the motor snapped my old swinger from the torque so I want a way long one for the pourpous of power delivery and rideability.

unless you plan on climbing some major hills your traction and maneuverability is gonna be shot to hell, trail riding will be a problem.

No truely I just sold my warrior for a 1986 mustang lx 5.0l. But I'm building this for my old hybrid. Its time to finish that project. I have a 99 warrior a gsxr 1350 in it out of my dads bike he wrecked. Haha poor old man cant ride. And the motor snapped my old swinger from the torque so I want a way long one for the pourpous of power delivery and rideability.

OH then shoot a 26" sounds good a stoker is way to short for a 1350 thats for sure!

I don't have any right now it will have to wait till spring break it's not done plus I'm not a picture kinda guy. I can't work a camera haha. Butt I'll get some.

Back