• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom case savers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incase your trying to get a feel for how many people are intrested in these i will order 2 of them as soon as you say they are in production.

I Might take one depending what the price is. How do people pay for them? PayPal?

Alright fellas I have a bit of a update. I am at a dilemma, I have one ready and could have more like it in a few days. But. They still aren't to the point of perfection or the point in which I would be happy to have my name on. Now saying that, they are still higher quality then any I made previously. Now here ate the dilemma, I can pump these out for the guys that are needing them now but I won't have them up to par with the final products.

Hey wes. I'm down for one but 100% willing to wait until you get em perfect. Been waiting long enough for one of these; so what's a little longer. Thanks man

I've gotta convert it back to plasma and cut the plates then its all for sale again ill have 14 ready that are 13-14 tooth sprocket acceptable.

Will you have any for a 12 tooth sproket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back