crank rebuild/split case pictures

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xj4m3

Reaction score
hey guys i finally got around to splitting the cases and pulling out the crank so i can be rebuilt. It wasnt so bad splitting the cases, i think the worst part was getting the flywheel off. Even with the puller it still didnt want to come off. i added a lil heat and she finally popped off. I only had one washer fall out when i split the cases and i figured out where it went shortly after. Crank will be dropped off this week for rebuild. Rod,rebuild,labor will end up being around 180. more pics as project is completed. I Left the pics big for anyone elses reference later. Enjoy!
war1.jpg

war2.jpg

war3.jpg

war4.jpg

war5.jpg

So how do you split cases? My friend needs to split the case on his blaster but he says it needs to be proffesionally done. I told him he could probably do it himself but he wont hear. I was jw

simple, take it out, take the covers off and anything atached to the case, get an inpact driver and take out the screws and then hit it with a rubber mallet and they come apart, i had my plaster apart in 2 days

Back