Craigslist best ads

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The General Lee mower would sale like crazy around here in KY

Yup. I live in Manchester(clay co.) ky. and I know a few who would love to have it lol. would ride it right thru down town and be proud as hell!

You guys really crack me the **** up....boy I laughed good at that... I was an waiting on reaction to the general Lee mower. People really race them things serious

Hell that's nothing we have guys with lawn mowers with 600cc- 1000cc sled motors in em and 4 cylinder motorcycle motors pulling here at the fairgrounds and a couple years ago one mower had a V6 from a Chrysler in it it's Hick Country up here Lol

At my work there's a couple new deeres that can do wheelies... KAWASAKI POWWWAAAA!

Yeah, we have a mower pullin competition here about every week. There are actually some really nice set ups there. I know a guy with a ol' cub cadet with a 200 Honda atv motor on it..and I swear it will pack the front tires forever if you got the balls to do it lol.

Hell yes!!! Ive seen some mean ass mowers also around here, I will post some pics of my buddies he built in a few days.

Is this to good to be true? I texted the guy. Hasn't responded yet
je9ydehy.jpg

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Back