Craftsman cordless 1/2 in. impact wrench

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dprouse

Reaction score
I didn't think a battery powered impact wrench could do much more than a cordless drill and I was dead wrong. These inexpensive tools are great! They will remove a set of tires off a car no problem, you will need to charge it after words but hey its a battery not air powered. It is rated for 200 ft lbs but I would recomend only 100 ft lbs jobs. 200 would be over kill for this little wrench. I bought this for working on quads and it is perfect for the job. I will bring it with me on every trail ride. While this will never replace air powered wrenches in a shop it is a must own for anyone who works on quads. No more air hoses to drag out and there is not a single bolt on my warrior this thing can't handle!

Price paid $99
Rating 10/10

kinda heavy 4 the trails, no? I bring 10,12,13,14 and 17 mm wrenches elec tape, pliers, allens.......i wanna make a kit with what i need so i dont have to rape evthing from toolbox each time............thoughts?

Last edited:
Lol not take on the trail but it will be in my truck for sure!

yea, depends where i ride, whether i need tools on trail or truck aint far away, the rocks i been ridin u wouldnt wanna be the tow'er or the tow'e :haha: rough man! hills/logs/****** BOULDERS

we take bookbags...one friend carries water...one friend carries food...one friend carries everyones cell wrapped it baggies....and i carry tooks..i have a 80$ tool kit that has everything i need....mainly i have all 10mm sockets and wrenches....i also have a chain tool in case we need to shorten someones chain on the trails....we ride usually 8hrs sometimes 12hrs....and we all have gauze pads and bandage wraps just in case also burn cream and tipple anti cream....we come prepared accidents are called accidents for a reason

I bring my Craftsman portable tool bag full of metric sockets, wrenches, screw drivers, channel locks, tow rope and anything else that is needed to fix the other guys quad cause it sure as hell isn't gonna be mine breaking down so far since May 1st to now I have rode over 600 miles with my 02 with no problems and still racking them up

Back