Country-cross

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmx

Reaction score
on the 19th of april i took part in the race. There were 21 quads( 8 yfz, 2 ltz, 5 raptors 660, 2 raptors 350, one blaster, honda 400 and one superquad ZID ;Done grizzli) I was the 14th, because accidently while landing i pushed the button of emergency switchin of the engine and for more than 1 minute a was trying to understand why the engine didn`t start :mad:
i-38.jpg

this is superquad :D
i-55.jpg

i-56.jpg

i-57.jpg

i-58.jpg

start! i was the 4th just after the start
i-59.jpg

i-61.jpg

i-62.jpg

i-63.jpg

i-66.jpg

i-65.jpg

he`s the winner
i-44.jpg

i-46.jpg

i-698.jpg

this girl is only 6
i-50.jpg

and this boy is 5 :eek:
i-51.jpg

and some pics of bikes
i-52.jpg

i-49.jpg

i-48.jpg

i-47.jpg

i-53.jpg

Looks like a lot of fun. If they really wanted to make things interesting they should have tried the old mx vs. atv scenario ;D.

yah i wish i had the opportunity to particpate in something like that around here!!!

What the hell kinda quad is that in the second pic..if the pics of the bikes werent up there i would have thought it was a mx race. And what one are you?

it is Zid on the second pic/ It`s made in russia and it`s only 2 years old, but lokks like it was made duaring the swcond world war:)
I`m on white raptor #55

sickk bro... cant wait for my first race. glad your out there repping the old 350 motor though. nice turnout as well.

dude looks like a blast. raced for the first time today not competativly but more competative then usual but still bad ass, im addicted. Cant wait till june 10th.

Back