Cooling fan?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heyhey

Reaction score
Would it be possible to set up a cooling fan just to blow on the engine?I don't know if that is a stupid idea or not but I was thinking that might help keep it cooler.I do lots of trail riding so it isn't always full speed with lots of air blowing on the engine to cool it down.I was thinking of having the fan having a switch but I would use it all the time.Is this a good or bad idea?would it work?

it works there a few guys on here that have them set up already .. dwr has one im sure he'll be on soon and have more input

okay,also,any ideas for where on the frame to mount the fan and angles would be good too_Or any photos of the set up from people who have it.

I ran that fan for about a year no problems definitely helped! If you want I can get the link to the exact fan I used, but I know there's cheaper then what I used

I took the spare fan I have for my mojave and mounted it like Weston did until I get the parts for my oil cooler.havent really rode any tight trails since Ive done it so dont know if it helps or not

Back