constant gas dripping

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loumcblue

Reaction score
this isn't an issue with my warrior but I know someone has an answer. I replaced a gas tank on my grandsons ATV last night and for some reason gas has dripped all night into a bucket I placed under the (overflow hose, for lack of what it is really called) When I rode it for a few and parked it there was no drip for maybe ten minutes and then it started again and won't stop.It appears that this hose is coming from the bottom of the carb. There is no cut-off valve for the fuel like on my warrior. Someone out there that has an ides?

What you need to do is take the carb off and completely clean it, and check the float for cracks or leaks it will make it run a little better maybe and stop the leak.

yeah there must have been a small piece of trash in that tank that got stuck in the float needle....

and your right about the overflow... thats what its called even tho it come out of the bottom... if you look when you take the carb apart, you will see a brass tube in the float bowl... thats how the "overflow" gets to come out the bottom of the bowl

Back